Manchester City will play the Round of 16 in the FA Cup this season after a quite comfortable 3-0 victory over Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park. A good, composed performance from a rotated City team led to a good victory on the road, and after a string of disappointing results, a win and a clean sheet is a really good thing.
- I followed this game on radio, so I have no real idea how City played. Taking the word from the people who were at Selhurt Park and they say we played well. So yay!
- Gabriel Jesus ran all over the field and got physical with the Palace defenders, and also played a very nice pass to Raheem Sterling in the first goal. Really good from Jesus in his first start for the club.
- Sterling should gain some confidence with this goal after missing some easy chances against Spurs last week. You're good, Raheem. You're good.
- Yaya Touré (goal) and David Silva (assist) ran the show. What else is new?
- Leroy Sané followed up his awesome performance against Tottenham with a good game and a goal at Selhurst Park. Three goals in his last three games now. He's the real deal, this kid.
- Willy Caballero kept a clean sheet for the second game in a row, and stopped all of Palace's shots on target. Just saying.
Stay tuned for more coverage of City's win today with a comprehensive recap, quotes and videos from the stars of the show. You can also join the Bitter and Blue community down in the comments section and share your views on the match.
COME ON, CITY!