Manchester City and Tottenham Hotspur gave us the absolute best match of the Premier League season so far on Saturday afternoon in the Etihad. Full of controversy, goals, amazing moments, weird moments, nervous moments, and in the end, it ends in a draw that should have been a victory for a City team that was simply spectacular.
And, oh, Gabriel Jesus had 10 amazing minutes in his debut. This kid will be a very good player.
- The first 45 minutes were the best football Manchester City played this season. It's just that simple. And if you've seen those first 45 minutes and still think Pep Guardiola is not good at coaching football teams, then you're either ignorant or blind.
- What a performance from Kevin De Bruyne. And David Silva. And Sergio Agüero. And Leroy Sané.
- Thanks, Hugo Lloris. Thanks again.
- Thanks, Claudio Bravo. Thanks again.
- A CLEAR PENALTY ON STERLING, Spurs scored on the other end to tie the game. Absurd refereeing by Andre Marriner. Just absurd.
- Gabriel Jesus came on and nearly scored with his first three touches. This kid has a future.