- Roberto Mancini will be looking for a far more clinical performance this Sunday after his side could only muster a 0-0 draw against the league's bottom club in QPR.
- Upon his return from the African Cup of Nations, Roberto Mancini may well be looking for greater defensive discipline from Yaya Toure. He's given away more fouls than any other player in the City squad this season with 33.
- City are still not short of world-class options up front following Mario Balotelli's departure to Milan, not least that of Carlos Tevez. The Argentinean has provided more assists than anyone in the Premier League this season with 13, as well as chipping in with 7 goals.
- Gael Clichy has quietly established himself as one of the stalwarts of the Man City defence and the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index helps provide some insight into why. He's made more interceptions than any other member of the City squad with 56 and has an excellent 76% tackle success rate from 41 attempted challenges.
- A dominant Liverpool could not close out the game against Arsenal as they let a two goal lead slip to earn a 2-2 draw at the Emirates.
- Whilst Daniel Sturridge is a top quality addition to the Liverpool attacking line, Luis Suarez is still undoubtedly the main man at Anfield. His balance and driblling skills consistently place him in positions to have a shot on goal, which might go some way to explaining his enormous 70 on target attempts this season.
- Captain fantastic Steven Gerrard continues to compile the incredible statistics on the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index this season. The Liverpool legend has completed 733 passes in the opponent's half this season, as well as providing 74 crosses and 12 assists.
- Brendan Rogers will be pleased to see Jose Enrique back approaching something close to his best after a dip of form earlier in the season. The Spaniard has re-established himself as one of Liverpool's top defenders, with a 80% success rate from 30 challenges.