Some of the numbers ahead of tonights game:
- Everton were victorious in the FA Cup last weekend, but their last league game ended in a 1-1 draw against Blackburn.
- Tim Cahill scored his first goal in 34 games, before seeing his clearance rebound off David Goodwillie for their equaliser. Cahill has had 30 shots on goal this season with 53% on target, with 255 passes completed in his opponent's half and three assists.
- Fellaini's assist for Cahill's goal was somewhat controversial, but the Belgian midfielder put in an irrefutable 6.1 miles of ground in the game to be Everton's top player for distance run. Fellaini has also completed the most passes in his opponent's half of any Everton player with 434 so far this season.
- Phil Jagielka continues his remarkable run of winning every tackle attempted this season, having won 32 so far.
- Top of the league Manchester City are now three points clear, and added another win in their last league match against Spurs. Goals from Nasri, Lescott, and controversial striker Mario Ballotelli won the game for Man City.
- Nasri also covered the most ground for City in that game with 6.53 miles and has contributed seven assists as well as three goals so far this season.
- Ballotelli has six goals this season from 40 attempts at goal with 65% on target and a goal every 73 minutes. Only Robbie Keane has a better minutes per goal rate based on his goal scoring return to the Premier League with Villa.