I posted up some team stats ahead of the Wigan game in this post and thanks to the people behind EA Sports Player Performance Index I have some figures looking at the successes of Edin Dzeko, David Silva and Gareth Barry so far this season:
- After his four-goal display against Tottenham Hotspur, Edin Dzeko is now ranked second on the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index, behind only Wayne Rooney.
- Dzeko is leading the Barclays Premier League goal scoring chart this season, having hit the back of the net six times already, at an average of one goal every 45minutes 30seconds.
- Dzeko has hit the target with 75% of his 16 shots this season but is yet to win a tackle having entered in to four already.
- Apart from his four goals against Tottenham Hotspur, Dzeko also covered a total of 11,677m, hitting a top speed of 11.49 metres per second.
- David Silva has also had a magnificent start to the season and is the 2nd ranked midfielder on the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index, behind Ashley Young. The midfielder has scored twice, and hit the target with 64% of his efforts on goal this season. The midfielder has underpinned his undoubted skill with hard work too, and covered 11.9km in the Spurs game.
- Gareth Barry has been tirelessly doing the hard work for City in midfield, and is the 7th ranked midfield in the index. Barry's 75% of tackles won, and 7 interceptions has played a big part in City's dominance. Barry clocked 12.8km in the Spurs game.