- City held on to their unbeaten run with a tough 1-1 draw against Liverpool.
- Gareth Barry covered most ground in that game with 6.81 miles as City covered 60.82 miles compared to Liverpool's 63.4 miles.
- Captain Vincent Kompany scored his second goal of the season for City. The Belgian has been vital for City all season, though his contributions have been mostly limited to the defensive side. Kompany is ranked 12th in the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index and is the second ranked defender after John Terry. Kompany has won 88% of 26 tackles attempted and added 15 clearances, 15 interceptions and 14 blocks.
- Joe Hart made a vital contribution against Liverpool, and remains the top ranked goalkeeper in the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index having made 59 saves so far this season.
- Norwich secured an impressive 2-1 win over QPR in their last Premier League outing. Goals from Russell Martin and Grant Holt secured the Canaries fourth win of the season.
- Defender Russell Martin's goal was his second of the season, having made his most telling contributions at the back so far this season including an incredible 26 interceptions and 21 clearances.
- Grant Holt's goal was his fourth of the season, despite having played just 650 minutes so far, around half of Norwich's playing time. Holt has got a impressive 33% conversion rate on chances, having scored four from twelve chances.
- Bradley Johnson has covered an average of 7.11 miles per game this season, the fourth highest total in the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index.