- Reports on last night's 1-0 victory from the Telegraph, ESPN, Daily Mail, and player ratings from the Manchester Evening News.
- In what proved a very successful debut to his career at Manchester City, Mario Balotelli scored the winning goal in the 72nd minute. [Metro]
- Mario's injury? 'Just a kick', says Roberto Mancini. [FourFourTwo]
- Shay Given, however, missed the flight home in order to undergo treatment on his shoulder. [Daily Mail]
- Mancini lauds MB45 for his performance. [BBC]
- Robinho inches ever closer to Turkey. [Guardian]
- Has a deal been reached already? [Goal.com]
- Wondering when clubs will learn that Robinho isn't all he's hyped up to be. [EPL Talk]
- City could field not one, but two world class starting XIs. [BBC]
- James Milner would prefer to play in central midfield for City. [Express]
- Looking ahead to Monday's clash with Liverpool. [Sport]
- Keep an eye out for a full match report on the Europa League first leg from Danny later today.
- After the jump, video of Balotelli's goal.
Friday Links: Super Mario saves City; Robinho gone?
By Chris Burton