Just a few links today in a somewhat quiet week leading up to the derby on Monday.
- Carlos Tevez will avoid jail time from his most recent driving offense.
- Joey Barton loses it. Again.
- 42,000 tickets for the City v Chelsea match that will take place in St. Louis on May 23 sold out within in 10 minutes. Pretty cool.
- Samir Nasri explains more about his departure from Arsenal, placing much of the blame on Stan Kroenke.
- Former City and England keeper, the timeless David James, is now taking his talents to... Iceland. He will be a player/coach for Icelandic club IBV in the next stop of his long career.
- Pablo Zabaleta expects more changes at City in the summer, and discusses how the club has evolved over his years at Eastlands.
- Finally, this week's funny picture. Yaya Toure, in his next career. (But hopefully not)