Some of the numbers ahead of todays game:
- Man City suffered a shock defeat at the hands of Everton in their last Premier League game.
- The absence of Yaya Toure has been blamed for City's faltering form, and the loan signing of Claudio Pizarro from Roma is hoped to cover for the Ivory Coast midfielder while he is at the African Cup of Nations.
- Yaya Toure has completed 689 passes in his opponent's half this season, the fourth highest in the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index. David Silva tops the index in this with 787 passes completed in his opponent's half.
- In his absence, Samir Nasri covered the most ground for Man City with 6.16 miles• Nasri has completed 633 passes in his opponent's half this season, and has the best minutes per pass completed rate of any player in the league with one every two minutes 8 seconds on the pitch.
- A hat trick hero in the previous game, Clint Dempsey scored for Fulham in their last Barclays Premier League game to earn a point against West Brom. Dempsey has now moved above Wayne Rooney to become the player with the second highest number of shots on target in the league, behind Robin van Persie. Dempsey has now had 54 shots on target this season, scoring ten goals.
- Steve Sidwell covered the most ground for Fulham in that game with 5.85 miles. Sidwell has won 77% of tackles so far this season and contributed 15 interceptions and 10 clearances.
- Brede Hangeland was one of only two players to make five clearances in the last round of games.