You can check out the details behind Vincent Kompany's post-match Facebook and Twitter interview initiative here, my look at the numbers that show City's development without Carlos Tevez and below are some stats ahead of the game against Blackburn:
- Man City are currently heading the Premier League, they've only lost once in their last six outings. Joleon Lescott was thedifference last weekend against Aston Villa, scoring the decisive goal in the 63rd Minute.
- The EA SPORTS Player Performance Index indicates that Gareth Barry has been Man City's marathon man this season. He's covered 145.2 miles in his 23 appearances this season.
- According to the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index David Silva has completed the most passes in the opposition half with 827 passes in his 25 appearances which is, on average, 33 passes per game.
- Sergio Aguero has been Man City most prolific striker this season with a total of 15 goals. With 43 shots on target, that gives Aguero a conversion rate of 44%.
- The EA SPORTS Player Performance Index shows Steven Nzonzi has beenBlackburn's workhorse this season. He's covered 148.4 miles in total in all premier league games. This puts Nznoni in the top ten for cumulative distance travelled this season. Robin Van Persie leads the EA SPORTS Player Performance cumulative distance chart.
- Christopher Samba had been one of Blackburn's hardest working defenders this season. He made 70 clearances in total, more than any other Premier League player.
- Ayegbeni Yakubu has been Blackburn's top goal scorer this season with 13 of his 25 shots ending up in the back of the net. Which means his strike rate is 52%, according to the EA SPORTS Premier League index means Yakubu has had a better strike rate this season than Sergio Aguero.