Some of the key numbers ahead of tonights game:
- Wigan host Man City having been beaten 4-1 by Sunderland in their last game.
- Hugo Rodallega scored the solitary goal for Wigan in that game and his first of the season in the Barclays Premier League, having had 36 efforts at goal with two thirds on target.
- David Jones covered the most ground for Wigan in that game with 6.57 miles. Jones has averaged 5.61 miles per game so far this season.
- Jones has also completed 355 passes in his opponents' half so far this season, averaging one every 3 minutes 26 seconds.
- Man City beat Liverpool 3-0 in their last Barclays Premier League match, with goals from Aguero, Yaya Toure, and James Milner.
- Milner also covered the most ground for City with 6.97 miles.
- Milner has averaged 5.38 miles per game this season, scoring three goals and adding five assists and a pass completed in his opponent's half every 3 minutes and 45 seconds.
- Since then City have found out they will have to cope with a four match suspension for inspirational captain Vincent Kompany.
- Kompany has won 93% of tackles attempted this season (37 of 40) while also making 31 clearances, 25 interceptions and 17 blocks.