Here are some of the key numbers ahead of tomorrow's game:
- Sunderland were unlucky to concede a penalty against Everton which led to them equalising and ending with a 1-1 draw in their last Premier League outing.
- Sebastian Larsson covered the most ground for Sunderland in for the 5th time in 6 matches, with 6.55 miles. Jack Colback came off the bench to score his first Barclays Premier League goal of the season for Sunderland in that game. Colback has had eight attempts at goal with half on target so far.
- Wes Brown was named in the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index team of the week after the Everton game, having won three tackles and made two clearances.
- Man City failed to score for the first time this season in the Premier League in their last match against West Brom.
- Pablo Zabaleta enjoyed a rare start by posting the highest ground covered of any Man City player with 6.24 miles.
- Man City boast top of the top three players for passes completed in the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index in Yaya Toure (609) and David Silva (607). Meanwhile Samir Nasri has the best minutes per completed pass ratio in the league with one every two minutes ten seconds.