Here's some of the numbers ahead of tomorrow's game:
- Man City lost for the first time this season in their last Premier League game at Chelsea.
- James Milner covered the most ground in that game with 7.06 miles. That was the second highest distance covered by a player in the Premier League last weekend.
- Balotelli scored his 8th goal of the season for City, and has averaged a goal every 70 minutes 15 seconds, the best minutes per goal rate in the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index. Second to Balotelli in the minutes per goal ranking is team mate Edin Dzeko with a goal every 71 minutes 24 seconds, and third is Aguero with one every 87 minutes and 27 seconds. Adam Johnson also has an impressive minutes per goal ratio, with a goal every 114 minutes 30 seconds, a better rate than Wayne Rooney.
- Arsenal sealed a 1-0 victory over Everton with a stunning volley from Robin van Persie. That was van Persie's 15th goal of the Barclays Premier League season and has come from 56 attempts at goal. The Dutchman has also contributed 5 assists meaning he has been in 20 of Arsenal's 23 goals so far this season.
- Mikel Arteta remains top of the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index for passes completed in the opponents half this season with 524.
- Aaron Ramsey once again covered the most distance for Arsenal in their last game with 6.68 miles, making him one of the first players in the Barclays Premier League to break the 100 mile barrier for the season