Here's all the numbers ahead of the game at Loftus Road this weekend:
- Jay Bothroyd scored his first goal of the season in the game against Tottenham, having had 16 efforts at goal (including 10 on target) previously.
- QPR manager Neil Warnock has been tipped for the England by Harry Redknapp this week. The QPR manager has instilled a strongwork ethic in his team, as QPR have covered an average of 114.5km per game so far this season.
Joey Barton has also been mentioned in conjunction with England this season and is QPR's top ranked player in the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index in 75thplace (83% of all attempted) and has covered more ground than any other QPR player in five of his seven appearances for the club (averaging 10,026 metres per game).
Manchester City are now five points clear at the top of the Barclays Premier League after ten games.
- City have been in fine goal scoring form this season and have three players in the Barclays Premier League's top ten goal scorers (Sergio Aguero (9), Edin Dzeko (9) and Mario Balotelli (5).
- Dzeko and Aguero are amongst the most clinical finishers in the league, with 31% and 29% of shots resulting in goals respectively.
- However, City have combined their flair with an impressive work rate, covering 117,675 metres per game on average (the fourth highest in the league).